Thanks to the one of my favorite bloggers: Holly Michael, I got an award and get to post the lovely Kreative Blogger Award on my blog! Thank you Holly!
My 7 nominees:
EvalinaMaria , who plays with stitches, weather and writing in clever ways.
Guilie Castillo, who zones in on sensitive areas with the singularity of a writer.
Beth Camp, who writes and stitches tales of the old days in Tasmania, Australia.
Gary Presley, for overcoming every difficulty of his body with the creativity of his mind.
lizy-expat-writer who manages to write without much support while she lives abroad.
Angela Tageu, who posts marvelous recipes to those of us who want to gain nutrition from our food.
Now to answer my 10 questions:
1. What is your favorite song? Nights In White Satin.
2. What is your favorite dessert? A nectarine.
3. What ticks you off? Some repeating what they've already told me.
4. What do you do when you’re upset? Retire.
5. Which is/was your favorite pet? A Siamese cat called Simba. He used to stand on my foot and send love through his eyes.
6. Which do you prefer, black or white? White reminds me of heaven.
7.What is your biggest fear? To be unable to walk.
8. What is your attitude mostly? Positive.
9. What is perfection? The best we can be.
10. What is your guilty pleasure? This is the hardest. Can't think of one. Maybe accepting the good that comes my way as a right instead of a blessing.
Ten random facts about me:
1- I chew gum after eating.
2- I like Indian tea with milk but only allow myself three cups a day.
3- My body is shrinking with age. Instead of 5'10" I'm now 3 inches shorter.
5- I miss having a family around me.
6- I've never found a close friend.
7- I like herb and fruit teas.
8- The garden gives me a peace beyond understanding.
9- My feet didn't shrink with the rest of my body.
10- I smell roses, even out of season.So thanks for dropping in and relishing in this award with me. Do check out those nomoniees PLEASE!