23 May 2012

Kreative Blogger award


Thanks to the one of my favorite bloggers: Holly Michael, I got an award and get to post the lovely Kreative Blogger Award on my blog! Thank you Holly!

Now part of receiving this wonderful award is that I continue on with this kindness and nominate 7 other blogs that I feel deserving of this award.  After that I get to answer 10 questions about myself and then 10 random facts about me that you did not know! So here goes!


My 7 nominees:
EvalinaMaria  , who plays with stitches, weather and writing in clever ways.

Guilie Castillo, who zones in on sensitive areas with the singularity of a writer.

Beth Camp, who writes and stitches tales of the old days in Tasmania, Australia.

Gary Presley, for overcoming every difficulty of his body with the creativity of his mind.

lizy-expat-writer  who manages to write without much support while she lives abroad.

Carolyn Twede Frank  who maintains a cheerful attitude while letting the rest of us know what's happening in Australia.

Angela Tageu, who posts marvelous recipes to those of us who want to gain nutrition from our food.

Now to answer my 10 questions:

1. What is your favorite song? Nights In White Satin.
 2. What is your favorite dessert? A nectarine.
3. What ticks you off? Some repeating what they've already told me.
 4. What do you do when you’re upset?  Retire.
5. Which is/was your favorite pet? A Siamese cat called Simba. He used to stand on my foot and send love through his eyes.
 6. Which do you prefer, black or white? White reminds me of heaven.
 7.What is your biggest fear?  To be unable to walk.
8. What is your attitude mostly?  Positive.
9. What is perfection? The best we can be.
 10. What is your guilty pleasure?  This is the hardest. Can't think of one. Maybe accepting the good that comes my way as a right instead of a blessing.

Ten random facts about me:
1-      I chew gum after eating.
2-      I like Indian tea with milk but only allow myself three cups a day.
3-      My body is shrinking with age. Instead of 5'10" I'm now 3 inches shorter.
4-      I don't know what I'd do if I couldn't write.
5-      I miss having a family around me.
6-      I've never found a close friend.
7-      I like herb and fruit teas.
8-      The garden gives me a peace beyond understanding.
9-      My feet didn't shrink with the rest of my body.
10-  I smell roses, even out of season.
So thanks for dropping in and relishing in this award with me. Do check out those nomoniees PLEASE!

9 comments:

  1. Aww, thank you for the award nomination! I am honored! I have a busy few days coming up but will write my post soon! ~Angela PS: We're both herbal tea lovers! Maybe I'll have a write a post about them....mmmmm!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your award. It was nice learning more about you. Smelling roses all year ain't too bad!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the award! It's lovely to be recognized, isn't it? I like gum chewing and herb teas as well. :-) Our garden has developed bug/worms that have ruined all our veggies. I wish I knew more about gardening! You sound like you've been at it awhile, and probably know what you're doing. Enjoy your award!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the Moody Blues!
    Very sorry to hear you've never had a really close friend. :(
    My nose has gotten bigger as I've gotten older--LOL!
    Thanks for sharing. Fun to read and get to know you a little better. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Francene - what an honour to be singled out for an award - thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on the award! I love indian tea as well-and gardens:)
    Nutschell
    www.thewritingnut.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Three inches? Wow. Congrats on the award.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love Nights in White Satin. Congratulations on the award!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks again! My post is now up! http://wholefoodsliving.blogspot.com/2012/05/kreativ-blogger-award-2012.html ~Angela

    ReplyDelete

Please tell me what YOU think.